‘Care for Creation’ Christmas Event
Fun for all the family, get involved in caring for our church garden by helping build a bug hotel, plant plants or make bird feeders. Care for our environment by buying local, homemade or second hand items at our table top event, plus hot drinks and refreshments on sale.
How can you get involved?
- You could have a stall for the table top with a £5 stall fee; how about having a clear out at home and selling bric a brac, toys, books etc? Or you could sell something, like homemade-jams, art etc (the money you make is yours or for your chosen charity or yourself etc).
- Do you know a local business person who might like a table?
- You could bake or donate a cake.
- Could you spare some time to help out on the day?
- Are you able to donate plants, bulbs, logs, stones, bricks, sticks for our garden crafts?
Thank you. Any queries or for more info, please contact Sarah Bachelor ((325597) or Anna Newton ((880682).